Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team!
Please use the form below to apply.
Director of Media Sales
Hospitality Inspirado is a creative restaurant and hospitality group based out of Irving, TX. We work collaboratively and creatively to provide the best experiences possible at every turn, down to the smallest unseen details.
Our core mission is to cultivate uniquely inspired concepts and provide unparalleled dining, service, and event experiences for our guests. Each of our brands is an extension of this mission, and every member of our team is critical in influencing that mission and shaping our future growth.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Numerous growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Company perks
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexibility and independence
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Rewarding creative outlets
Director of Sales for Hospitality Inspirado
As Hospitality Inspirado's Director of Sales, you will be responsible for personally overseeing the development and growth of our outbound sales efforts, driving future events and initiatives, and collaborating with our marketing team in creating dynamic, multifaceted branding opportunities.
In this role, you will...
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate and brand goals and objectives
- Conduct strategically research and outreach to third parties
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing partners
- Collaborate with Director of Brands and marketing department on key partnerships and strategies to maximize sales opportunities and campaign implementations
- Conduct sales meetings (both solo and in collaboration with marketing and management) with outside vendors and potential partners
- Assist in the development of our sales team, providing guidance and support
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and potential clients
- Conduct market research to stay updated on market and industry trends
- Manage timelines and deliverables, and provide regular reports to management
- Maintain strong customer relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Continually learn about the industry to maximize knowledge base and opportunity
- Proven experience as a Sales Director or in a similar senior sales role
- Strong leadership and self-starting skills with high work ethic
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices
- Ability to analyze market trends and develop effective sales strategies
- A passion for creative execution and delivering exceptional results
- Experience with spirits/alcohol and restaurant hospitality industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
We're on the lookout for a results-driven, creative, and collaborative individual with a proven track record in sales leadership, and if this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit to join our team as the Director of Sales.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead out in dynamic and exciting fields with explosive growth opportunity, where you will help drive company growth and direction through multiple business avenues, and directly contribute as a key partner on various initatives.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including base salary plus generous commission packages, along with benefits such as health insurance and workspace flexibility.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a small but rapidly expanding company and enhance your career in tangible ways, and we invite you to apply below!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $88,547.00 - $102,046.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person
If this sounds like a fit for your skills and interests, we'd love to have you apply! Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.